Log building has a tradition! We as a manufacturer of machines complement this tradition with the latest technology. Thanks to years of experience and constant innovations, our technology for the efficient joining of log house components is state of the art. Numerous companies already trust this and have successfully used our machines. Our customers are well-known companies in Germany and abroad, from the manufacturer of garden and leisure houses to the producer of apartment blocks.
The machines are individually configurable and scalable and are based on the respective requirements of the user. Each machine is assembled individually in our assembly hall, put into operation and tested and checked in a test run. After installation, our systems are ready for use at the customer and can go into production immediately.
Through the use and installation of high-quality components and through our personal commitment to quality for each individual machine, these are absolutely reliable and reliable, which means that the value of your investment is preserved for many years.
We are happy to advise you and look forward to winning you over as a customer!
Machines in high quality & design
Up to date through technical innovations
Precise & exact processing results
Expert knowledge and industry experience
Personal commitment for satisfied customers
Automatic Blockhausfräse BL100A for the rational production of components for modern log buildings with optimized length cutting, precise milling of the various connections and the creation of bores and bushings.
• Component dimension min. 28 x 140 mm and max. 140 x 200 mm.
• Component length min. 0.15 m (depending on processing) to max 12 m (feed length min 0.8m).
• Efficient production prosses through MULTILOG system with up to 150 linear meters / hour.
• Various wall thicknesses are producible with one machine setting.
Machine for processing components for modern log house construction with the perfect price level for beginners, small productions or as an complemention for special parts. The components are placed and positioned manually – after starting the processing unit with the 2-hand buttons, the milling process takes place automatically. Optional roller tables and positioning stops are available for positioning the components.
• Component dimension min. 28 x 100 mm and max. 100 x 200 mm
• Component lenght min. 0,30 m – depends on process dimension – and max. according to mechanisation.
TWIN log house milling machine for the serial production of components for garden cabins. The CHALET corner joint is milled on both sides of the log at the same time. Optionally, 45° chamfers can be milled on the foreheads and the length can be precisely calibrated.
• Component dimension min. 28 x 120 mm and max. 70 x 160 mm
• Component length min. 1,0 m up to max. 6,0m for 2-side processing.
• Component length min. 0,30 m für 1-side processing.
With totally 11 controlled axes and 7 driven tools, the “Tyrolean lock” corner connection with an additional hook connection can be milled in one clamping position in just a few seconds. This ensures absolute precision and a clean corner connection.
• Component dimension min. 70 x 140 mm and max. 140 x 200 mm
• Component length min. 0,30 m (depends on working dimension).
Talk to us – we are happy to answer your questions and look forward to get your message!